Hey, been a while.
Weight-wise I am more less the same, but I have cut some bodyfat. I WILL HIT THAT 220 lmao
You will see in time. 220 is my goal for the end of winter break.
You will see in time. 220 is my goal for the end of winter break.
How my training is going:
Strength has increased. I am almost on week 6 of Madcow 5x5, and it has been going well! I have hit a new PR on bench press, 220x6, and have been recently practicing weighted pull-ups on wednesdays. I did
8 reps of 220 (bodyweight+10 lber), 8 reps of 235 (bw+25), two practice reps of 265, and then an attempt at 300 here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2931290210767&set=vb.1516364164&type=2&theater. It was very close, but not quite there. Next week I will get a better video (not a video of a video lol), and will make it obvious that I had it.
Anyway, here's some of the more tasty meals I've had this week:
(fried fish, pork dumplings with rice)
Noodles with spicy wings
Some nice aragula.
That's all for now. I'll be done with my program in just a month and a half. Then onto 5/3/1. Before I end this post, I'd like to tell you about the philosophy that the stronger you get, the ultimately bigger you get. You will not grow without food, nor will your lifts continue to go up because you would not be recovering. You always have the option to cut and keep your strength (like Frank Yang), but that comes afterwards. The way to looking good comes from getting your strength up on compound movements. Isolations come second, but they still have their place though.
Until next time.
Until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment