Have no camera atm so no weight updates. I'll be uploading some pics Saturday of my weight and my supplements that just came in the mail (aww yeahhh)
Trying to get enough calories even though I've been really sick the past few days. Managed to push myself to workout, and I even was able to do a little bit more than I was supposed to.
Here's what I ate today
1) 3 eggs sauteed in canola oil with egg challah roll and ketchup (500 calories**)
2) Chicken Tandoori with brown rice (400 calories**)
3) ON hydro whey vanilla one scoop (really tasty and creatine is already inside) (150 calories)
4) ON Serious Mass mass gainer (lots of carbs) (650 calories)
5) spinach, carrots, brown rice and cod (est 300 calories)
6) 4 servings of whole milk with a scoop and a half of myofusion cookies and cream protein (fat macros well met in this) (800 calories)
7) Beef with tamale pie. (**600 calories)
About 3k calories.
Whoops I forgot to add that I had 2 bananas and an apples as well.
ReplyDelete