Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pretty much a normal saturday at home. Also an update on my weightlifting.


Woke up at 5ish am.

Breakfast: 3 whole eggs with 2 egg whites, banana, package of tortellini. Not too many carbs, but I have none really here.

Gonna go make lunch for my grandma. She has osteoperosis and breaks bones all the time, so I'm gonna go head out and make her some lunch, keep her company, and clean her place. Here's what's for lunch:

Cherry tomatoes, black beans, sourkraut (sp?) sweet potatoes, grapefruits, salmon, and some other stuff. Ignore the date.

She's really the coolest.

Today is my day off, I was gonna go to the gym today for injury prevention workouts, but instead of doing that, I'll just do some rear delt and rotator cuff workouts. I workout MWF and 7:30 and am on Madcow 5x5. Gonna go on 5/3/1 Big But Boring in a few months when I'm done probably. But I still got ways to go lol.

Here's the supplements I bought recently
IntrAbolic - 1.1 Lbs. - Wild Berry Punch - IntrAbolic Creatine RT - 130 Grams - Fruit Punch - Creatine RTMyoFusion - 5 Lbs. - Cookies & Cream - MyoFusionPlatinum Hydrobuilder - 7 Servings - Chocolate Shake - Platinum HydrobuilderAnimal Flex - 44 Packs - Animal FlexSerious Mass - 6 Lbs. - Vanilla - Serious Mass

From left to right: intraworkout, creatine, protein, protein, joint complex animal flex, and weight gainer. I never  tried a intraworkout, but it came with a free case of creatine, so I had my bets hedged. Both had good reviews too.

I also picked up some shakers and other stuff:
Stainless Steel Water Bottles - Stainless Steel Water BottlesClassic Shaker Bottle - 28 Oz. - Black - Classic Shaker BottleClassic Shaker Bottle - 28 Oz. - Black - Classic Shaker Bottle

Weighing in at 208 this morning after eating+with clothes. I'll weigh in again tomorrow without clothes to see how much of a difference it'll make.

My target weight is 220 at least, by February. Gonna be eating like a horse and taking weight update pics every two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment