Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Progress

I first started training when I was 15. Didn't know shit, worked out in my school's weight room. Did mostly curls, bench, with some occasional dips. Think I was 160, 5'10'' or something around there. Relatively low bf since I ate below maintenance.  Almost exactly three ago from today. Max bench 135 for a few reps.

This was me about 3 months later.  I'd say I was about 175 here. Didn't diet and didn't lift consistently, on and off. Bench was 175 one rep max.


 Worked out in school during gym and joined a gym about 2 months before the pic above. Did a lot of iron gym. I was 16 here, sometime around late winter. Both pics above I'm 16.


17 year old, 2010 fall---few months after the pic above.

This is when I started becoming more involved with the gym. I never missed a day and had a solid routine, and tried to eat for size. I can't say for sure what weight I am here. This was after a workout, I'd say I was about 12%ish bf in the 180s, maybe 190 as a high. 5'11''


Spring 2011, 17 years old days before competing.
This was the result of some very good dieting and training from an ex Mr America. I was 5'11'' to 6foot and in the 170s. Bf is very low, can't say how low for sure, but lowest probably of my life, est 10%

Me during summer of 2011. On a bulk, of Madcow 1x5. About 200 lbs here, probably a little less. There was no workout pump or whatever. My legs were in great shape here, I didn't squat atg, instead I squatted heavy with focus on using my legs. I have gone back to doing this present day.


Ignore date again. This was during my trip in Jamaica, during January of 2012 I was about 215 lbs here. I look super bloated because I ate a lot and had a little bit of alcohol. This was when I was progressing very nicely and eating a lot. I hit a brick wall though from getting stomach viruses, a shit selection of food, having appetite problems etc. I'm back on track though, just a minor bump in the road.

I'm currently sitting at 204 I'd say right now. Bf officially tested, so 204 lbs at 14.3% bf. Pick will be up soon.
Goal is in a 130 days, to get up to 225 lbs  bodyweight, and to reach 315 bench press, 405 squat, 225 ohp and 500 deadlift.

1 comment: